Marktech’s Next Gen InGaAs Photodiodes for
Visible through Short Wave Infrared Detection
October 21, 2022 – Latham, NY, USA – Visit our booth at NYS Innovation Summit, the New York State’s world-renowned event for the innovations in advanced technologies and manufacturing. The event is held this year at the Buffalo Niagara Convention Center in Buffalo, NY.
Our InGaAs detectors have become a key enabling technology in many medical diagnostic, industrial position sensing, and chemical analysis applications.
Marktech Optoelectronics, a leader in the photonics, optics, emitters, and detectors field, will be showcasing both their well established and newly released products and capabilities such as:
- Photodetectors (optical detectors)
- Indium gallium arsenide (InGaAs) photodiode detectors with Vis to SWIR sensitivity
- Silicon Photodiode detectors with UV to NIR sensitivity
- Advanced optoelectronic packaging capabilities
- Chip-scale packaged (CSP) SWIR LEDs
- Multi-wavelength and multiple chip emitters and detectors
- ATLAS hermetic SMD packaging
- Infrared detectors and sources
- Near infrared (NIR) emitters and NIR detectors
- Short wave infrared (SWIR) emitters and SWIR detectors
- UV sources and detectors
- UV emitters (UVC LEDs, UVB LEDs, and UVA LEDs)
- UV enhanced silicon photodiode detectors
- Wide spectral range optoelectronic device testing services
- Custom OEM Solutions – Optoelectronics design engineering, device fabrication, and packaging to maximize your total cost benefit
- Indium Phosphide (InP) epitaxial wafers and compound semiconductor materials
- Optoelectronic chip design & fabrication (Photodiodes, Phototransistors, Custom Devices)
Marktech Optoelectronics, Inc. (www.marktechopto.com)(Marktech), is a privately-held and veteran-owned leading designer and manufacturer of standard and custom optoelectronics, including UV, visible, near-infrared (NIR), and short-wavelength infrared (SWIR) emitters, detectors, InP epi wafers, and other compound semiconductors.
Please drop by our booth or contact us any time if you:
- Have any technical or application questions or need assistance regarding any of your optoelectronic design projects
- Require validation of the optical characteristics (wavelength, power output, sensitivity) of your current optoelectronics components (emitters or detectors)
- Are interested in learning more about Marktech’s ATLAS hermetic SMD packaging, silicon photodetectors, InGaAs detectors, chip-scale packaged (CSP) SWIR LED emitters and multi-wavelength or multi-chip packaging
- Want to schedule a time to consult with our engineering experts at the Photonic West
If you have an urgent project or component questions, contact our application engineers at: [email protected] or call us at 1-518-956-2980.