A Brief Summary of Part One in a Six-Part Series on Customization
Utilizing our 30 years of experience in optoelectronics, Marktech’s customization process focuses on customer needs and applications. Instead of using standardized–but perhaps non-optimized–parts, Marktech allows advantageous custom product variations to enhance your product design.
Custom packaging and electrical sorting of products offer further differentiation. Marktech provides the designer with insights concerning custom variations–variations that optimize electrical, optical, and thermal characteristics–without the need for large volume commitments.
To solve your needs, Marktech engineers will discuss with you:
- Application needs specific to your project
- Optimization recommendations for component and assembly packaging, technology, and thermal and electrical parameters
- Manufacturing of dedicated end-products in support of your specifications and needs for Optoelectronic Emitter Materials
An in-depth look at custom emitter materials
In this first installment in our six-part series on Marktech’s customization capabilities, we focus on optoelectronic emitter materials, materials typically intended for mating with compatible (and possibly customized) detectors. This article will discuss in-depth topics such as:
- LED drive current and temperature
- Types of die attach and wire bonding techniques for chip mounting
- Illumination patterns and output
- Specific examples of unique emitter products and how Marktech created a customized solution
>> Visit Digikey for a listing of select Marktech emitter chips ranging from deep UV to the visible range to near-infrared and short-wave infrared (SWIR).
>> View a full listing of Marktech emitter chips ranging from deep UV to the visible range to near-infrared and short-wave infrared (SWIR).
>> To learn more about Marktech, optoelectronic emitters, or our start-to-finish customization capabilities, visit our website at www.marktechopto.com.